Just a few things which I love about summer
I love walking down the street with my music blasting out of my headphones and the sun beating down on my face!
My summer songs of the moment include;
- Avril Lavigne- Here's to never growing up
- Bastille- Pompeii
- Demi Lovato- Heart Attack
- Some Nights- Fun
- Black Kids- I'm not gonna teach your boyfriend how to dance with you
- Passenger- Let Her Go
- Foals- My Number
- Gabrielle Aplin- Please Don't Say You Love Me
- Carly Rae Jepsen- Tonight I'm Getting Over You
- Iggy Azalea- Work
- Robin Thicke Ft. Pharrell & T.I- Blurred Lines
- The Naked and Famous- Young Blood
- Lady Gaga- You and I
- Noah and The Whale- 5 years time
Not all of them are specifically new but they are the songs which are first on my summer playlists!
My friends and I make the most of summer by spending ever spare school moment on the field! Today my friend Megan made us some friendship bracelets in her textiles lesson and at lunch we made daisy chains (well they made it and I watched.) Its so nice to talk on the grass or ruin the boys football games.
We had to get a picture!
The others in this picture include;
I would like to say that i actually participated in the making of this one! Joni (berry-crumble-xxx.blogspot.co.uk) and my friend Lydia are here in this picture.
Another activity is just being able to lounge in the park with your friends and just have a nice chat, have an ice cream and relax! Especially good for when funds are running a tad low!
I love summer styles! Everyone has that healthy glow radiating from them and everyone can wear the minimal clothing that we've had sitting in our wardrobe for however many months.
Its so nice to relax in your shorts and t shirts without tights or coats on as well!