Sunday, 4 August 2013

Summer Wardrobe Staple

That's right people! I'm back in civilization and now i have electricity, wifi and an ipad i am finally able to get back on my blog! I  hope you enjoyed the posts i scheduled and the posts from all my friends but I'm back (for the next week and a half anyway)
SO, just a quick post to share my current wardrobe staple with you.Summer Dresses



French Connection flared shirt dress
£33 usa.frenchconnection.com


Pull Bear coral dress
£40 - pullandbear.com


Miss Selfridge maxi dress
£29- missselfridge.com


H&m denim dress
£15 - hm.com


Uniqlo
£20- uniqlo.com


H m
£13 - hm.com


Lace panel dress
£23 - newlook.com


Daisy print dress
£20 - newlook.com


Shirt dress
£35 - thehut.com


Tela Beauty Organics checked dress
 £180 - lespommettes.com


People Tree floral print sundress
£44 - peopletree.co.uk



So my current fashion staple is a summer dress. Easy to throw on, perfect for every occasion and very nice looking! Here are a few of my current favourites. I normally team my summer dress with a satchel, pair of sandals and a pair of sunnies for my perfect summer look but all these dresses could be worn for the day or night depending on what accessories you add to it.




1 comment:

  1. These dresses are adorable! I love the 10th one! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, for a reply feel free to email OR tweet me;
Lydiamarthajames@gmail.com
@Blue_slushygirl
xoxo