Sunday, 1 December 2013

FAVOURITES // Dazzling December // "But baby it's cold outside"

As it is the first of December I decided I should share with you all my December favourites.

Dainty December
In clothing this month I love skinny jeans with the bottoms rolled a few times, a baggy knitted jumper, a woolly hat and a pair of boots. Also on there is the most beautiful tulle skirt which even just looking at it makes me feel like a princess. Also there's an adorable black dress with a peter pan collar which would be perfect with some thick tights and a silky spotted shirt which would work with high waisted black shorts and tights. A tartan scarf is also on as I LOVE mine, it adds an extra something to any boring outfit and keeps you warm at the same time- killing two birds with one stone. The last thing is a cute pair of Taylor Swift Keds which I will be buying with my Christmas money. I am such a swiftie and have been lusting after these for ages as they're so adorable.



In accessories I have a lovely pearl necklace which I want so much. The classiness of it would instantly make any outfit smarter. I also have a pair of frilly socks which I think are essential as they make converse and any low shoes look so sweet. The tartan hair bow would look perfect at the top of a ponytail and the gold thumb ring is so nice. Both the bags are ways to be functional and stylish at the same time- making it perfect for school or work.



In beauty this month we have the essential Lip Butter. Chapped lips are so unattractive so I'm trying my hardest to keep my lips as moisturized as my skin is this season. Another essential (to me anyway;) Brow mascara. The pain of getting my eyebrows down in so off putting so I've been avoiding it. Instead I've been using my free Brow Mascara from Maybelline (but the one on the picture is NARS) just to keep them tidy before I brave it again. I also have three glittery things on there, the nail varnish, eyeliner and eye shadow as I think in the dull dreary weather this extra sparkle is so needed. The last item is the Rose coloured lipstick which I have been wanting for so long. I like the naturalness of the colour and I think it would be perfect for everyday wear.

In music I have;
-Yeezus, Kanye West
-Bad Blood, Bastille
-Settle, Disclosure
-Red, Taylor Swift
-AM, The Artic Monkeys
-The 1975, The 1975
Not all of these are new out but they are my current favourites or my most listened to at the moment. All of them are such good albums which I recommend you listen to on your winter mornings as we all battle the elements to get to work/school or wherever else as a pick me up to get through the day.

If you want to know any of the items mentioned just go to my Polyvore and find the photo HERE.
Thanks for reading and I'll try to post more often!


2 comments:

  1. I love the tartan hair bow! Where can you buy them from? xxx
    http://longlovefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, for a reply feel free to email OR tweet me;
Lydiamarthajames@gmail.com
@Blue_slushygirl
xoxo