Tuesday, 25 February 2014

OOTD // "How am I gonna be an optimist about this?"


Displaying photo 5.JPG
Displaying photo 3.JPG

My top made my skin go blue.
Anywaaays this is what I wore to LFW A/W. It was my first February one so I decided to wear something which went with a coat. My top was from Primark and was £6 (probably why it turned my skin blue,) my skirt is from Beyond Retro, my coat is vintage and my shoes are from Primark! LFW was really good this year. Even though we didn't get to the actually show, it was amazing seeing what everyone wore. Going to fashion events gives me so much inspiration for the dress i'm currently making in textiles; maybe at the end of a year i'll post photos of it on my blog, if y'alll want to see it?

Displaying photo 2.JPGDisplaying photo 4.PNG

Last week was my half term and i spent both the week and all my money in the shops. I went to Bricklane and got my skirt and got a great look into the vintage shops. Really craving a pinafore. I also bought these shoes for £14 pounds, I was going to get similar shoes from Topshop or Office but seeing as I can't wear them to school I thought I'll just save my money and... I'M WELL CHUFFED. 

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog, reading it always puts a smile on my face! x
    http://longlovefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your blog!
    Would love it if you would check out my blog!

    www.beyondimagination12.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, for a reply feel free to email OR tweet me;
Lydiamarthajames@gmail.com
@Blue_slushygirl
xoxo