Friday, 9 May 2014

May Wishlist

Word Of The Day; filibuster
Line breaks: fili|bus¦ter
Pronunciation: /ˈfɪlɪbʌstə
 An action such as prolonged speaking
Sorry I disappeared again recently. 
Anyway it has been an eventful month with my birthday, arrival of exams and i was in a show so sorry if you felt neglected but I've been rushed off my feet.
This wishlist is basically a list of things I have been too poor to buy, or my mum wont get the hints and purchase for me, but since my birthday i have barely spent much money so hopefully I will actually get them soon.
The shoes are just so nice. I wanted the T-bars for school shoes before i remembered that I would wreck them in like two minutes so if i did get them i would just wear them outside of school as for the trainers i have been looking at Air Maxs and loads of others but i'm never sure in which ones to get but these are soooo nice.
The pink top i think would be perfect for a pair of skinny jeans and the other vest would look so good with a skirt, just the thought makes me crave it.
As well as the black mom jeans the last item is one all of us bloggers know very well.
The American Apparel skirt.
For a cute little skirt is is awfully over priced at £46 but it is so nice. I'm hoping that my mum will let me off revision tomorrow so we can go to Westfield and i can try it on.
Stay classy San Diego








1 comment:

Thank you so much, for a reply feel free to email OR tweet me;
Lydiamarthajames@gmail.com
@Blue_slushygirl
xoxo