Tuesday, 27 May 2014

And I see your face in every crowd



Hello, yesterday was bank holiday Monday so my friends and I decided to finally go on our trip to the East End Thrift Store. For anyone who hasn't heard of it you get a bag and fill it with as much stuff as you want. After hearing so much about it online we decided it was best to leave early to beat some of the crowds we knew would pack in. Unfortunately we failed as it was still full to the brim however it was a great trip. We left so early I decided to not eat breakfast in order for ten minutes more sleep so instead we got food from the train station.
Jacket- Urban Outfitters / Top- H&M / Jeans-Vintage / Shoes-New Balance

Bomber- Forever 21 / Dress-Primark / Shoes-Vans

It was such a cool shop in a sort of alley and I picked up a jacket, rugby shirt and another denim shirt for £10 which is pretty good. My friend Joni got a kilt/scarf/skilt which was so odd and mini she had to get it. I also purchased a pink pleated skirt from the other half of the store where you bought things per item so it was £15 but it's so nice it will probably be in one of my future posts. Being a part of London I never venture to too often it was so great to people watch all the tumblr (is that a describing word?) looking people.


As you can see the shop looks a bit like TK Max on a bad day but I did see some really amazing things which unfortunately wouldn't have fitted in my bag like a large coat which was s o o  nice but would have needed a bag just for that so I resisted. There was some absolute rubbish but with The Smiths and Marilyn Manson playing in the background the atmosphere was so good.



Afterwards we jumped on a random bus in hope it would take us to Spitalfields market- which we thankfully got to easily. We went to Wagamama which I had not actually been to before but it was really nice to sit outside and overlook the busy market below. It was such a cool shop you should definitely go just for the atmosphere and the really awesome people who were there with such cool styles.


2 comments:

  1. Fab style :) I love your blog and I have started following you with Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!
    Camille xo.
    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit, especially the shoes, they look so cool x Want to follow eachother?
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/diy-distressed-mom-jeans.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, for a reply feel free to email OR tweet me;
Lydiamarthajames@gmail.com
@Blue_slushygirl
xoxo