My Latest Purchases / Every time you open up your mouth,diamonds come rolling out

23:37


Striped Crop Top~ H&M
Necklace~ EBAY
White Jeans~ NEW LOOK
Hello,

If anyone is wondering why I haven't traveled to my little corner of the blogosphere for a while it's because recently my busy life has become hectic to say the least!
Anyway, enough with the pleasantries and onto my latest purchases. I actually bought these today after my last day of work experience and I really like them. Seeing as I never shop in outfits i think I did pretty decently to actually pick up a top and trousers that match so go me!
I ordered the necklace the other day and it came quickly. They have the normal ones, e/g sun, planet and hand, but I decided the elephant was the coolest.
At £3.50 I was pleasantly surprised what great quality it was as it seems like it will last a long time.
If I were to wear this with an outfit I would pair it with my caged sandals and maybe an oversize bag with some sunnies as well.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the white jeans!

    I would love it if you would check out my joint blog and maybe give it a follow?

    http://unexplored-island.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit!
    btw I've tagged you in the British tag, hope you can do it. Read it here: http://longlovefashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/the-british-tag.html x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, for a reply feel free to email OR tweet me;
Lydiamarthajames@gmail.com
@Blue_slushygirl
xoxo