Sunday, 17 August 2014

Sunday Summer Series // Songs I Want On Vinyl

According to my schedule this should be a book review, however I decided to change it up.
On my last birthday I was very lucky to receive a vinyl player (cough organised by Joni cough) from my lovely friends. I also got the vinyls of my two fave artists- the Arctic Monkeys and Taylor Swift. This is a handwritten list of singles I would like to add on to my collection.


spiritual
ˈspɪrɪtʃʊəl,-tjʊəl
adjective
  1. Relating to or affecting the human spirit or soul as opposed to material or physical things.

I'm unsure why this is here but I liked it.

1 comment:

  1. I love Fluorescent Adolescent by the Arctic Monkeys, that would be amazing on Vinyl :)
    Alice x
    ramblingroseblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, for a reply feel free to email OR tweet me;
Lydiamarthajames@gmail.com
@Blue_slushygirl
xoxo