Saturday, 20 June 2015

The worst person to exist ever?

I have come crawling back, my head hung in shame. I AM SORRY.
Possibly, I am the worst blogger of the bunch and I dropped my blog as soon as the dreaded exam season was approaching which was awful of me but I'm back and I'd like to say better than ever with a new look and more blog ideas under my sleeves. With around 80 days of summer which I have off to enjoy as of yesterday I plan on blogging a lot more than I have so far this year.
So, if you'll take me back I'd love to start talking to everyone again. I might even brush the dust off my twitter and get that started again.
See you again soon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much, for a reply feel free to email OR tweet me;
Lydiamarthajames@gmail.com
@Blue_slushygirl
xoxo